The Museum of Contemporary Art Zagreb
Museum of Contemporary Art
- Av. Dubrovnik 17, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia (Google Maps)
- +385 1 60 52 700, +385 1 60 52 701 (secretary's office), +385 1 60 52 736 (PR office), +385 1 60 52 735 (marketing)
- +385 1 60 52 798
- Tue–Sun: 11:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m., Saturday: 11:00 a.m.–8:00 p.m., Monday and holidays: closed
- Café bar:
- Tue–Sun: 11:00 a.m.–7:00 p.m., Thursday: 11:00 a.m.–8:00 p.m.
- Museum store:
- Tue–Sun: 11:00 a.m.–7:00 p.m., Saturday: 11:00 a.m.–8:00 p.m., Sunday: 11:00 a.m.–7:00 p.m., Monday and holidays: closed
- 30 HRK
- Concessions (students, elderly, disabled visitors):
- 15 HRK
- Groups of 10-30 adults:
- 15 HRK
- Groups of 10-30 children:
- 15 HRK
- Family ticket with children under 15:
- 10 HRK
- Toddlers, unemployed, members of professional associations and press:
- 50 HRK
Every first Wednesday in a month: free admission for all visitors. Ticket discounts are available for HAK members.
Free guided tours through the "Collection in Motion" are available every day at 4pm and on Saturdays at 5pm. Free guided tours through temporary exhibitions are available every day at 3pm and on Saturday at 4pm. Minimum group size is 5. Special guided tours can be arranged for a fee. Please call us for more information. Information and announcements (visitors service): + 385 1 60 52 700
Audio guides (in Croatian and English) are available from our entry desk at 15 HRK (single use).
- By tram:
- routes 6, 7 and 14
- By bus:
- routes running North to South: 166, 219, 220, 221, 229, 268, 310, 311, 313; East to West: 109, 222
- From Zagreb Airport:
- bus line > stop Av. Dubrovnik – Sopot 1
- From the Central Train Station:
- by tram: route 6, direction Sopot > (stop Sopot); by bus: routes 166, 219, 220, 221, 268, 310, 311, 313
- From the Central Bus Station by tram:
- route 7, direction Sava Bridge > stop Sopot
- A1 > exit Lučko > roundabout-straight > Av. Dubrovnik
- A2/A3 > exit 5 > exit Buzin > Zagrebačka Road > SR Njemačka street > Av. Dubrovnik
- A3 > exit East > Slavonska Avenue > Av. V. Holjevca
- Public parking is located on the east and north side of the Museum building.
The museum is fully wheelchair accessible.
Warning: You are currently viewing the simplified version of this site. Please download and install Flash Player to view the full version.
Copyright 2010 MSU Zagreb